Wasatch County Clerk/Auditor's Office Notice
General Election 2018 Information
- Sample Ballot
- County-Wide Open Space Bond Language
- County Proposition #10 Language
- Important Election Dates and more...
Public Notice is hereby given that the 2018 Wasatch County General Election
will be held on November 6, 2018.
This election will be an all by mail election.
For election information, please click on this slide or visit the
Clerk-Auditor's web page.
Wasatch County Clerk/Auditor Office
Reminder of Tax Relief for the 2018 Tax Year
Property tax abatements are available for primary residences.
- Blind-if an eye doctor has certified that you are legally blind in both eyes.
- Circuit Breaker- if you are over 66 years of age, or a widow(er), and your
household income for 2017 was less than $32,738.
- Abatement- if you are under 66 years of age, experiencing hardship, and
your household income for 2017 was less than $32,738.
- Disabled Veteran-if you have a Disability Rating from the VA of at least 10%.
- If you were deployed with the military for 200 days.
For more information, please click on this slide.
Online Agendas & Video
Online Agendas and Video are now available
for the following county meetings:
- County Council
- County Planning Commission
- JSPA Planning Commission
- Board of Adjustment
Click on this slide and check it out.
- Board of Adjustments
- JSPA Planning Commission (Jordanelle Specially Planned Area)
(seeking a qualified architect with experience in multiple product types found in a resort development)
- Planning Commission
County Commissions and Board Openings
Looking for ways to serve our community?
Click on this slide for more information.