Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, Nov 30 &
Saturday Dec 1, 2018
Friday - 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday - 10 am - 6 pm
Wasatch County Event Center
415 Southfield Rd Heber City, UT 84032
- Gingerbread House Silent Auction
- Vendor Booths
- Entertainment from Local Artists
- Visit with Santa
All proceeds from Gingerbread Silent Auction
support the Wasatch County Children's Justice Center
Please click on slide for more information.
2019 Proposed Budget Information
Wasatch County's proposed 2019 budget
is now available online
Click on this slide for budget information.
Request for Proposal
Audio/Video Remodel and Upgrade
of County Council Chambers
Wasatch County Administration Building
25 N Main St Heber City, Utah 84032
- Open 11/01/2018 12:00 PM MDT
- Close 12/03/2018 5:00 PM MST
The project will involve the removal, remodel, upgrade and installation
of new audio and video equipment in the County Council chambers.
Various public meetings are held in this room and viewed via Internet
For more information, click in this slide or visit the Information System Department webpage.
Wasatch County Clerk/Auditor Office
Reminder of Tax Relief for the 2018 Tax Year
Property tax abatements are available for primary residences.
- Blind-if an eye doctor has certified that you are legally blind in both eyes.
- Circuit Breaker- if you are over 66 years of age, or a widow(er), and your
household income for 2017 was less than $32,738.
- Abatement- if you are under 66 years of age, experiencing hardship, and
your household income for 2017 was less than $32,738.
- Disabled Veteran-if you have a Disability Rating from the VA of at least 10%.
- If you were deployed with the military for 200 days.
For more information, please click on this slide.
- Board of Adjustments
- JSPA Planning Commission (Jordanelle Specially Planned Area)
(seeking a qualified architect with experience in multiple product types found in a resort development)
- Planning Commission
- Parks & Recreation SSD Advisory Board
County Commissions and Board Openings
Looking for ways to serve our community?
Click on this slide for more information.
Cascade Spring Road
Two Year Project: 2019-2020
Click on slide for information flyer.
Roadway improvements, paving the gravel roadway,
rehabilitating existing pavement, slope, and roadway,
stabilization, guardrail, and minor roadway
realignment to straighten curves.